Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Plan, Plan, Plan!!!

For my next animation (As promised as well) I again returned to the sketchbook and started planning ahead as to what I wanted my character to do. A good friend of mine, Chris Piron was kind enough to let me use his character for my next animation assignment. I first looked at his character and tried to think to myself what purpose would he best serve for? And I simultaneously came up with an idea to use the Michigan J. Frog song and animate that character on top of the music track. That's when I started drawing and sketching ideas, and after about a month and a half of working on the animation, I pretty much used all my drawings as main key poses. Video reference was used, however I tried to stick more closely to the drawings and the poses that I planned out in my own head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to share that I've began a new journey with That's No Moon as Gameplay animator :)