Thursday, January 24, 2019

I'm at Naughty Dog!!

Hey guys!

So as the title of this post, I recently received a contract position to work as a Story Animator over at Naughty Dog for The Last of Us Part II! This is probably the biggest and most exciting job I've had as it's quite a jump from the previous places I've worked at. Being a part of TLOU means so much to me as I'm sure it means to so many other people all over the world. I remember just this past Summer thinking about how cool it would be to work for Naughty Dog on this game. I still find it hard to believe. But here I am, fulfilling my dream and hitting an all- time high milestone in my animation journey. I still feel extremely lucky and very humbled to be a prt of the team at Naughty Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to share that I've began a new journey with That's No Moon as Gameplay animator :)